Terms And Conditions
Terms of Service
Crack Industries Limited Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://yasir252.org/ , you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Crack Industries Limited’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Crack Industries Limited’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Crack Industries Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Crack Industries Limited’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Crack Industries Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Crack Industries Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Crack Industries Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Crack Industries Limited’s website, even if Crack Industries Limited or a Crack Industries Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Crack Industries Limited’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Crack Industries Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Crack Industries Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Crack Industries Limited does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Crack Industries Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Crack Industries Limited of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Crack Industries Limited may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
A subscription to Crack Magazine automatically renews at the end of your subscription period, this is dependent on whether you have chosen an annual or monthly payment plan. This will renew unless cancelled by yourself in the customer portal.
If a print subscription is purchased after the 30th of the month, please be aware that you will receive your first issue of Crack Magazine on the month after next.
The subscription holder is solely responsible for ensuring that their billing and payment information is correct to prevent the subscription from being cancelled. Crack Magazine reserves the right to cancel your subscription if we are unable to successfully charge your payment method to renew your subscription.
When your subscription ends, you will lose access to the Supporter Hub, newsletter and services that require a subscription account.
We reserve the right to change the price of the Crack Magazine Supporter and subscription plans. If this happens, we will give you advanced notice of any changes.
You can cancel your subscription plan with us at any time. Crack Magazine will not be liable for reimbursing you for the cancellation of your subscription, and Crack Magazine cannot refund a payment after it has been processed.